- 1 lb beef tenderloin or sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili, minced
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Combine beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok and pour-in cooking oil.
- Sauté garlic, ginger, and chili.
- Stir-fry spinach then place in a serving plate and set aside.
- Using the same wok with remaining oil, stir-fry the marinated beef for 5 to 6 minutes or until the color turns brown.
- Arrange the beef on top of the spinach.
- Share & Enjoy!
Filed Under: Uncategorized