- 1 medium sized boneless bangus (milkfish)
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 5-6 pieces Pandan leaves
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Wash the deboned fish and season with a little salt & pepper
- Prepare the tomato, onion & ginger
- Mix the stuffing together and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Stuff the fish with the tomatoes & onion mixture.
- Secure the fish making sure the stuffing will not fall off. You can do this by either sewing the back using a thread & needle or use the Pandan leaves to secure the fish by rolling the leaf one by one until the whole fish is covered. Make sure to insert each leaf’s end properly so it will not fall off.
- Grill it over the stove using a Teflon pan (10-15 minutes per side) or place it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once it’s done, remove the Pandan leaves and serve with lime juice & soy sauce mixture.
Share & Enjoy!
Filed Under: Uncategorized