- 1 k. pork chop
- 3/4 c. Mama Sita’s Barbecue Marinade
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- Wash pork chop, remove any traces of blood. Drain in a strainer.
- Marinate with Mama Sita’s Barbecue Marinade for 3 hours or overnight.
- Grill at medium to high heat for 5-10 minutes on each side.
- Drizzle with Knorr Liquid Seasoning in between.
- Do not overcook, it should be moist inside, just cooked and slightly burnt outside.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
- Share & Enjoy!
Filed Under: Uncategorized